- We can deduct all preparation fees from your refund
- We can file your State and Federal returns electronically
- We can accept all major credit cards for payment
- We can make appointments after hours if you are unable to make it to our office during regular business hours.
- We prefer that you make copies of your original documents that we use to prepare your returns before they are mailed to us.
- When a return is prepared in our office I will review approximately 80% of them even if I did not prepare the return myself.
- If we make an error we normally have 3 years from the due date of the return to correct the error.
- We are listed on Dunn & Bradstreet with the highest rating possible for a small business.
- We have a website that you can visit 24 hours a day and send us your tax questions.
I attend a National Tax Forum given by the IRS each year to interact with IRS managers, commissioners and tax payers advocate groups to ensure we have the most up to date
knowledge of the inner workings of the IRS. We can form most corporations (LLC, S-Corp, C-Corp, General Corp Etc.) within 10 days including filing with each state.
- We are part of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.
- Part of your Social Security may be taxable.
- Even if you file your return early the IRS will not accept them until January 23, 2017.